Sport Psychology for Golf
Mental toughness is a collection of attributes that allow a person to persevere through difficult circumstances (such as difficult training or difficult competitive situations in games) and emerge without losing confidence.
I am a “Sport Performance Enhancement Coach”. My mission and role is to help athletes develop psychological skills for sport performance enhancement.
Mental training is my main focus when working with any golfer. Like taking a golf lesson and working on your golf swing, mental training has different methods and techniques to achieve mental toughness. There is a much higher success rate that sport psychology will improve your performance on the golf course compared to any swing method.
All elite athletes have a high level of physical skill and mental toughness. There is not an elite athlete that does not have the mental toughness
Your mind controls your motor skills. So why wouldn’t you train your mind equally with your physical skill set? A strong and tough mind can be learned and trained just like any physical skill.
Through JJ’s Sport Psychology for Golf Training Program you can learn:
- Mental Toughness
- Change in mindset – train your brain to be how you want it to be
- Learn breathing techniques to help you relax under pressure
- Best and efficient pre & post shot routines for your game
- Motivation & Self Confidence in golf and life
- Properly set goals to achieve your potential
- Understanding how you learn best
- Visualization & Imagery to produce your desired outcome